Pages

Thursday 28 February 2019

swimming sports

last friday it was swimming sports lots of people did 2 length instead of 1 length. me I did both but jono he did all.I did ok in my 2 lengths swimming race  I was versing Alvin luckily I came second  But it was only me and Alvin versing so it was quite obvious I would come second.

It was so tiring against alvin in the 2 lengths.after a  few races later i did my 1 length swimming race. it was 1 length freestyle i was versing conner lucas alvin to.I came third Conner & Alvin beat me it was a challenge but i managed to get in the top three.after the swimming race I felt hungry when we went back to class i grabbed my launch box then I ate  I enjoyed swimming it was fun. 

1 comment:

  1. hi hasan i love your writing but can you add some photos but I love your writing and put a bit more detail

    ReplyDelete

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what I had to say
3. Something thoughtful - how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.