Pages

Friday 27 September 2019

Me sketching kiwi wow!

G'day Bloggers.
On tuesday the year five's and year sixs sketched a kiwi. I'm going to tell you the steps we had to do.

. First  you have to put one dot at the top then a dot to the left side then a dot at the bottom then a dot on the right side.

. Second you will have to make a circle out of the four dots.

.Third you need to do the dots in front of the circle.

.Fourth you need to make an other circle with the dots that you did the second time .

.Fifth step is to make a square in the second circle you made then you you draw a eye then you would make a beak then put a line in the beak.

. sixth step is to make legs. then you will have to make a U then draw a line in the u.

Then you will be finished.

I hoped you liked my blog post good bye.

No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what I had to say
3. Something thoughtful - how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.