Pages

Wednesday 8 May 2019

two very great things similes and alliteration πŸ˜πŸ˜€πŸ˜‰

Hey Guys! 🐱

Today I learned something fascinating similes and alliteration. And I was bursting out with flamesπŸŒ‹  to share it with you bloggers. so I can't wait to share it.

So the first thing im going to share that I learned is similes. I learned that a simile is when you compare something by using the words as & like if it has those words and it compere that means it's a simile.

Now im going to share alliteration yayπŸ˜„. I learned that an Alliteration is something when something but starting with all the same letters. example fierce fox farts food or iggy iguana imagenes ivy in india so that's all Im sharing today byeπŸ˜‰


No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what I had to say
3. Something thoughtful - how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.