Pages

Wednesday 4 September 2019

I did knitting for the first time

                                            G'day Bloggers
On tuesday I did knitting it was so hard. my stitches keep coming undone. that was really annoying. I hardly got anything done with knitting cause it was so  hard. I don't like knitting though so I think that is the reason and also its my first time so I think there the two reasons why I can't knit. Anyway guys If your wonder what was the most challenging bit it was the bit when you rap it around then you out it in then take it off that was the challenge for me. And guess what guys do want to know what happened to my knitting that I worked hard. It fell apart I was so angry I had to restart but instead I had to get one of our helpers to help me get back to where I was last time when It didn't fall apart. So Im coming  to An end hoped you liked my blog post bye.

No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what I had to say
3. Something thoughtful - how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.