Pages

Wednesday 4 September 2019

karyn wilson had a visit

                                          G'Day Bloggers
Today someone Amazing came to rimu class someone who was the creator of kereru's barbecue the author's name is karyn wilson. karyn wilson was so nice to take her time and come and visit  rimu class. She was able to share her two book she created the two book are called well you already know one of them an the other is Peka and Koro. Karyn wilson gave us lots of information about the fascinating creature that karyn wilson put in her books.  Karyn wilson had creatures like the velvet worm the kakapo also the kiwi karyn also had the short tailed bat and A giant snail. I forgot what kind of snail it's called all I know is that its the biggest snail in the world.  Also Karyn was able to read us  her book she hadn't released yet peka and koro. Basically peka lost her family then she found a new friend to help her get back to her family she also made friends. Peka had a great time then she fell a sleep. Koro got her back to her family safe. SHe also said how long it took her to make the two books they took nine months insane. Guys this coming to an end bye.

No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what I had to say
3. Something thoughtful - how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.