Pages

Thursday 19 September 2019

The cassowary😱😱😱

G,Day bloggers
Today i will be teaching about the cassowary. I have been learning about this wonderful bird in reading. I will put some picture of the cassowary so you know what the large bird looks like.

The cassowary is a large bird That can't fly. Oh and by the way  the cassowary will kill you if you try and threaten the cassowary. the cassowary is the second largest bird in the world only second to the ostrich an the (extinct) moa. Also the cassowary is the most dangerous bird in the hole world. he cassowary is the same as the kiwi because the cassowary has wing just can't fly. Oh and one more thing the cassowary trys and roost on the ground while sleeping.  I hoped you liked my blog post Good bye.



No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what I had to say
3. Something thoughtful - how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.