Pages

Wednesday 7 August 2019

me making my learning goals🐱🐱🐈🐈🐱

Hey Guys!!🐢🐱🐡🐧🐷🐯🐯🐯🐯🐯🐯
Today Im going to tell you about my learning goals  witch have my reading writing maths goals. Its was easy peazy  now im going to tell you how to do it.
Step 1. Got to your reading writing maths goals.
Step 2. Ctrl+c to a slide .
Step 3. Add a background for fun.

Its really easy if you think about it if you say no well it is did I give you help I hope I did. Anyways if your wondering why We need goals well so we can complete our  reading writing maths goals for the term. So BYE!!


No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what I had to say
3. Something thoughtful - how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.