Pages

Friday 16 August 2019

Our outstanding finished product🐱

                                                Sup bloggers💩💩💩😎
Today my Team finally finished our Amazing new zealand math week product. It took so long but we did not give up. im going to share my team going through the process to finish our new zealand math week product.

It was so FUN just making the product. I dont why but it  just was also our bridge is SOOO! strong. You would not believe it our bridge could hold 3 chromebooks and ipad 610g and to filled metal drink bottles. its true if you believe me well your lost because it's true. It was hard  Because we made a start but it broke so we did something else. We made out bridge so it connect to two tables and hold so much heavy stuff.   So this was me telling you about our finished product hopeed you liked it bye.

No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what I had to say
3. Something thoughtful - how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.