Pages

Thursday 22 August 2019

My wonderful speech from last week

                                               G,day bloggers
Last week my class did something amazing we presented our speeches.
And guys you need to read the hole blog post Because I've got something amazing to share.

So last week I presented my speech about why should scootering be an olympic sport . Also people had to mark us and give us a rating from 1 to 4 and people had to rate us 7 times. what I mean is people could rate us 7 4's so They would get 28 as their score.  Also we had to get timed when we presented our speech and  guys if your wondering did we present our speech to the hole school. Well we didn't present our speeches to our school  we presented our speeches to our individual class.
Guys I've got great new I'm going to share something amazing like I said I got into the speech finals Im soo! Happy for me. Well I hope you liked my speech Are you happy for me that I got into the speech final
BYE!



my speech video

No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what I had to say
3. Something thoughtful - how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.