Pages

Friday 23 August 2019

The speech finals was a success

                                        G'Day bloggers
Yesterday I finally presented my wonderful speech And guys I was the only person that was presenting there speech without my cards. So Im just going to tell you what happened and what the results were. Oh and By the way my speech was based on why should scootering be and olympic sport.

So in the finals I was a little nervous And guys I only told Eamon my best friend I just about leaked in my pants😧. But when actually said my speech I got more confident through the speech. Also I had questions in my speech that people weren't s'pose to answer but they answered anyways. And I'm  going to tell you what you have been waiting for Im going to tell you the results for my year group. So second place was jorja and first was me. I was so happy like i couldn't speak because I was so happy.  Bye guys
I've got a video By the way.










No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what I had to say
3. Something thoughtful - how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.