Pages

Friday 9 August 2019

The amazing epro 8 challenge.

Hey Guys🐱
Today I'm going to tell about something amazing I did yesterday It was called the Epro8 Challenge. If your wonder what it is that's what I'm here for. I'm going to tell you about the Epro8 challenge and what we did hope you enjoy.

So first the Epro8 challenge is basically a challenge where there is a lot of different teams and they have to build something and if you completed one challenge you go on to the next one. well if your wonder do they tell you what challenge your doing or do you get to choose. Well they tell you what challenge to do but you have to grab this sphere and open it and see what challenges you get. But if your wondering what challenges I did Im going to tell you I only did to because my team keep fighting.
                                          The challenges I did.

  • Lighting rod
  • and ball pit.

I know Its not much but my team wasn't  working as a team they keep fighting. Well I hope you enjoyed my blog see you next time Bye!




No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what I had to say
3. Something thoughtful - how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.