Pages

Thursday 8 August 2019

if I had to take 3 celebrities to dinner

HI Guys๐Ÿฑ๐Ÿฑ๐Ÿ˜Ž

TodI'm Im going to tell you 3 celebrities I would take to dinner
and why.

3 celebrities I would take I jackie chan jason derulo and Neymar

Why because jackie chan is a secret spy and I like spys. because they do cool ninja movement.

Ill take jason derulo because he is a cool singer he could sing cool songs to me in person.

Ill take neymar because he is a famous football star he could train me everyday.

1 comment:

  1. Hi hasan. i really like how you were talking about the 3 celebrities. maybe you could fix some words like you said im im talking about and for today you forgot to put ay so maybe next time you can fix those/ Did you like making this blog post? From Devran :)

    ReplyDelete

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A sentence to let us know you actually read/watched or listened to what I had to say
3. Something thoughtful - how have you connected with my learning? Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.